In fact, the major industry insiders are aware that the industrial waste gas treatment needs to know the size of the air volume of the waste gas generated in the workshop. As this is a very critical process for selecting waste gas treatment equipment, the calculation of air volume should also be very accurate.
The exhaust gas generated in the spray booth is a great threat to the air and human health. It can only be discharged after waste gas treatment. Since the determination of air volume is a very important factor, how can the air volume of the exhaust gas treatment in the spray booth be accurately calculated?
1. Calculation method for air volume of waste gas treatment equipment in paint spraying room: equipment air volume = spray paint room volume * air exchange constant (60 ~ 100 times)
In the formula, the ventilation constant of 60 ~ 100 times is an empirical value. What does it mean? That is, if the spray booth operation time is very short, the spray paint quantity is also very small, then the constant can be selected as 60 times. If the time is short and the amount of spray painting is small, the constant can be selected as 70 ~ 80 times; if the working time of spray painting room is long and the spraying amount is large, then the constant can be selected as 90 ~ 100 times.
2. Calculation method of air volume for waste gas capture rate evaluation: fresh air volume required by workshop = 60 * workshop area * workshop height
In fact, this kind of accounting is to calculate the fresh air volume according to the space volume of the workshop and the air change times of 60 times / hour, and the ratio of the actual air volume arranged for emission to the fresh air volume required by the workshop is used as the exhaust gas capture rate. So what is the calculation formula of the waste gas capture rate?
Exhaust gas capture rate = actual exhaust volume of workshop / fresh air volume required by workshop
3. Calculation method for air volume of waste gas treatment equipment in painting line: equipment air volume = area of collecting exhaust gas hood * constant (2200 ~ 4000)
The constant in the formula is 2200 ~ 4000, which is an empirical value. If the working time of the spray booth is very short and the amount of spray paint is very small, the constant can be selected as 2200; if the operation time is short and the amount of spray paint is small, the constant of 3600 can be selected; if the operation time is long and the amount of spray paint is large, the constant of 4000 can be selected.
In fact, the above methods are only to calculate the approximate air volume. The specific air volume and quotation must be combined with the practical working conditions, site conditions, layout and other elements, so the size of the empirical value of the exhaust gas volume can recognize which kind of waste gas treatment equipment should be selected.
Source: Jiangmen waste gas and wastewater treatment equipment company http://www.toquesparamulheres.com
How to maintain environmental protection equipment in Jiangmen
1. The user shall carry out the concrete foundation construction according to the basic data provided by our company; the equipment should be installed on the concrete foundation more than 100 mm above the ground; 2. The supporting pipes and valves shall be separately supported and shall not be fixed on the tower equipment; 3. Attention shall be paid to the protection of the equipment during installation, so as not to damage the machine body and exposed parts. When the tower flange is connected
Ten maintenance details of spray tower of Jiangmen Guoqi environmental protection waste gas treatment equipment
Exhaust tower, in the type of exhaust tower, is one of the exhaust towers with long service life. It can deal with almost all mixed gases, so far it is a very practical and cheap product in the treatment of mixed waste gas. It is widely used in chemical industry, light industry, printing and dyeing, medicine, pharmacy, steel, machinery manufacturing, electronics, electroplating, painting, paint and other industries. It mainly deals with tail gas such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid and hydrofurani
Common points for attention in installation of waste gas and wastewater treatment equipment in Jiangmen
1. The user shall carry out the concrete foundation construction, and the installation surface of the foundation shall be on the same horizontal plane, and the allowable error shall not be greater than 5mm. The exhaust pipe of purification tower can be fixed by derrick type, and the foot is fixed with embedded steel plate by welding or embedded bolt. Therefore, the purification tower can not be fixed in general. The matching FRP fan is generally designed as steel frame vibration damping pedestal
Analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including those five factors
Waste gas treatment equipment is also known as waste gas purification equipment. Waste gas treatment refers to the pretreatment of the waste gas produced by industrial sites and factory workshops before discharge, so as to meet the national standards for external emission of waste gas. Today we Jiangmen environmental protection equipment home for you to introduce the analysis of waste gas treatment equipment including which five factors. General waste gas treatment includes organic waste gas tre